International/Lifeline - 2012
1391 is a 2012 International ambulance with an all aluminum Lifeline body. Its is fully ALS equipped and features all LED lighting, including scene lighting and a full LED Federal Signal Vector light bar.
International/Lifeline - 2007
1393 is a 2007 International ambulance with an all aluminum Lifeline body. It is fully ALS equipped. The unit is equipped with a backup camera and on-board GPS system.
Chief of the Department (Car 1300)
Ford Expedition - 2010
- Special unit package
- Onboard computer with call information and mapping.
- Emergency Medical Service equipment for patient care.
Pierce Velocity - 2013
- 105’ Heavy Duty Aerial Ladder
- Pierce Velocity chassis
- 600 horsepower Cummins diesel engine
- Full complement of truck company equipment
- Hurst hydraulic rescue tools
- Meets NFPA, Harford County, and Baltimore County Ladder Truck standards.
Pierce - 2010
- 2010 PIERCE VELOCITY CHASSIS
- 500 HP TURBOCHARGED CUMMINS ISM DIESEL ENGINE
- 6 SPEED ALLISON TRANSMISSION
- 1250 GPM REAR MOUNTED WATEROUS PUMP
- 750 GALLON WATER, 50 GALLON FOAM TANKS
Spartan/Amthor - 1989
- 1,250 gpm Waterous pump
- 1,000 gallon tank
- (Glider kit in 1989 from 1977 Seagrave)
- Now in service with South Mountain Vol.Fire Dept., South Mountain, PA