Each year in January the Fallston Volunteer Fire and Ambulance Company holds their annual Election of Officers. In order to be eligible to be elected to an operational position members must have met certain training requirements as well as additional requirements based on their level of activity during the past year(s). Operational positions that are not filled through the election process may be filled by appointments carried out by the Board of Directors and/or Senior Level Officers. Administrative Officer positions are filled through the same process.
For 2018 the Operational Officers of the FVFAC are:
- Chief Dave Williams
- Deputy Chief Scott Blankenship
- Assistant Fire Chiefs Paul Masserelli & Randy Blevins
- Assistant EMS Chief Michael Kalck
- Fire Captains Dan McKinney & Stacey Gail
- EMS Captain Chris Aycock
- Fire Police Captain Jeff Popp
- Fire Lieutenants Nick Stutleberg, Ed Rachinkas, Paul Bersani, Bob Colaianni, Charles Dranbauer
- EMS Lieutenants Jon Acker & Rebecca Gibbons
- Safety Officer Kevin Hartlove
- Fire Police Lieutenant James McCready
In addition several members were appointed to Sergeant positions to support and assist the above named officers. Sergeant positions are also utilized similar to an internship to bring members along in various capacities while working closely with higher ranking officers and others.
The 2018 Administrative Officers of the FVFAC are:
- President Chris Gibbons
- Vice President Bob Griffith
- Treasurer Kim Weber
- Corresponding Secretary Gary Zamerski
- Recording Secretary Rachel Brush
- Associate Directors Matt Barlow, Mike Hayden, Ed Benesch, Bob Colaianni
Congratulations to all of the elected and appointed 2018 Officers!