Each year in January the Fallston Volunteer Fire and Ambulance Company holds their annual Election of Officers. In order to be eligible to be elected to an operational position members must have met certain training requirements as well as additional requirements based on their level of activity during the past year(s). Operational positions that are not filled through the election process may be filled by appointments carried out by the Board of Directors and/or Senior Level Officers. Administrative Officer positions are filled through the same process.
For 2017 the Operational Officers of the FVFAC are:
- Chief Will Rosenberg
- Deputy Chief Jon Martin
- Assistant Fire Chiefs Jason Tarbell & Scott Blankenship
- Assistant EMS Chief Michael Kalck
- Fire Captains Amanda Puleio, Andrew Selig, & Michael Seifert
- EMS Captains Paul Masserelli & Stacey Gail
- Fire Lieutenant Nick Stutelberg
- EMS Lieutenants Bob Griffith & Jenna Strieb
- Safety Officer Hobart Howell
In addition several members were appointed to Sergeant positions to support and assist the above named officers. Sergeant positions are also utilized similar to an internship to bring members along in various capacities while working closely with higher ranking officers and others.
The 2017 Administrative Officers of the FVFAC are:
- President Chris Gibbons
- Vice President H. Alex Pafel
- Treasurer Kim Weber
- Corresponding Secretary Joe Fellner
- Recording Secretary Whitney Nigrin
- Associate Directors Bob Griffith, Matt Barlow, Mike Hayden
Congratulations to all of the elected and appointed 2017 Officers!
Note- A full listing of all officers may be found on our FVFAC.org Members page.